One day your farm will change hands…
Will you transfer your farm to your children, extended family, or sell to a third party?
Will it be on your terms?
So, ask yourself:
- Do you have a plan in place to increase the value of your farm before it’s time to sell?
- Do you have a plan in place that will enable you to transfer your farm to your family or sell to a third party?
- Have you planned how to retire on your terms, instead of being forced to transfer or sell your farm on someone else’s?
- Are you proactively preparing a successor who will enable the continuity of your farm operation?
It’s true: most farmers haven’t prepared for the day when they will transition or sell their farm. That makes them vulnerable to an involuntary sale, meaning they will be forced to sell their farm due to death, disability, or other reasons.
As you can see, the question of when and how to transition your farm is something that needs to be answered sooner rather than later.
How to Sell Your Farm Successfully helps you examine these and many more questions.
I’ve prepared this unique book just for you. In just a few short pages, we’ll look at:
- some of the challenges facing farmers who want to quit working someday;
- what the most successful farmers are doing now; and
- where you can get additional help.
One of my goals is to give you ideas on how to plan for your eventual transition into retirement and have peace of mind.
If you would like to talk about your plans for selling or transferring your farm, feel free to call me at 604 855.6846.
I’ll buy the coffee or lunch and answer all your questions.
No pressure. No obligation.
Let me help you think about and plan for a successful transition.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Don’t wait too long to call, the winds of change are blowing!
604 855.6846 or email me at email@example.com
How to Sell Your Farm Successfully is available as a free PDF, ePub OR Mobi download as soon as you request a copy and enter your email at www.howtosellyourfarm.com
It is also available as a complimentary paperback when you enter your mailing address.
Alternatively, the book is available from Amazon.ca as a paperback and Kindle version from this link: How to Sell Your Farm Successfully – Amazon