One day your farm will change hands…
Will you transfer your farm to your children, extended family, or sell to a third party?
Will it be on your terms?
So, ask yourself:
- Do you have a plan in place to increase the value of your farm before it’s time to sell?
- Do you have a plan in place that will enable you to transfer your farm to your family or sell to a third party?
- Have you planned how to retire on your terms, instead of being forced to transfer or sell your farm on someone else’s?
- Are you proactively preparing a successor who will enable the continuity of your farm operation?
Or are you one of the 65% of farmers who haven’t planned that far ahead?
It’s true: most farmers haven’t prepared for the day when they will transition or sell their farm. That makes them vulnerable to an involuntary sale, meaning they will be forced to sell their farm due to death, disability, or other reasons.
As you can see, the question of when and how to transition your farm is something that needs to be answered sooner rather than later.
How to Sell Your Farm Successfully helps you examine these and many more questions.
I’ve prepared this unique book just for you. In just a few short pages, we’ll look at:
- some of the challenges facing farmers who want to quit working someday;
- what the most successful farmers are doing now; and
- where you can get additional help.
One of my goals is to give you ideas on how to plan for your eventual transition into retirement and have peace of mind.
Here Are Some Challenges You Will Face:
- How to determine the value of your farm;
- Where and how to find the right buyer;
- How to choose the right time to sell;
- Deciding whether to transition your farm to a family member or sell to a non-related party;
- Determining whether selling your farm will bring in enough proceeds to fund your retirement and other financial goals;
- Ensuring the orderly payment and transition of ownership/management of your farm to your successor/heir;
- How to minimize the taxes that come from selling your farm;
- Ensuring you have sufficient assets to secure you and your family’s future.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Don’t wait too long to call, the winds of change are blowing!
604 855.6846 or email me at email@example.com
Ready to Sell Your Farm is available as a free PDF, ePub OR Mobi download as soon as you request a copy and enter your email at www.readytosellyourfarm.com
It is also available as a complimentary paperback when you enter your mailing address.
Alternatively, the book is available from Amazon.ca as a paperback and Kindle version from this link: Ready to Sell Your Farm – Amazon